- Individual Matchplay
- Bracket Tournament - 16 Golfers per bracket
- Golfers are responsible for scheduling their matches within the deadline.
- Pick your own tees, must remain on those tees for the duration of the event
- 100% of Handicap "Off the Lowest"
“Off the Lowest” - The player with the lowest handicap becomes the baseline handicap and plays at scratch (0), meaning he doesn't get any handicap strokes. The other player gets his handicap strokes by subtracting the other player's handicap from his. For example, your handicap for a course is 15 and your opponent's is a 6. Subtract 6 from 15; your handicap is 9 and your opponent plays scratch. The reason for this process is to ensure that golfers are getting their handicap strokes on the hardest hole by hole rating.
- Golfers are seeded into brackets by their Combined 3 Month Low Handicap Index
- 16 Golfers per bracket
- Open to Men & Women
- Pairings are made based on your Combined 3 Month Low Handicap Index
2019 Bill Alwardt
Bracket Tournament - The golfer that wins their match will advance to the next round, the loser will be out of the event.
Register in the Golf Shop or Call 843 821 4077 ext 100